Monday, August 30, 2004

Mysterious munchkins at the library

I thought all was quiet on the library front - most of the kids had gone home for dinner. Suddenly a crowd of kids appeared - some in trench coats or suits, a few in fancy dress (the smallest girl informed me that she was a queen), some in flirty skirts. What was happening here???
The mystery wasn't solved - at least, I don't know the solution - but I DO know they were creating a mystery movie. Looked very cool - I asked them to come back and show it to us - and I told them about our upcoming
"Rock and Roll Over Dead"
Mystery at the Library,
coming October 15th.

Since the sign up for all of our great fall programs begins this Tuesday, it was great timing for them.... and mysterious timing for us. Who knows why the mystery crew came today... the same day that Officer Fields stopped in the check on us?? He said he'd send a squad car over....
The police will be here - will you???

~Miss Ellen (or maybe mysterious Ellen, at least til October 15th!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home